Our high quality, program teaches children the fundamentals of Roller sports in a fun, non-competitive, team-based environment.
Our sessions run for 1 or 2 hours, depending on group ability, and cover the basics in roller sports. Our sessions are delivered from 1 to 12 weeks, covering all NGB Grading, and introduction to differing roller sports disciplines.
Sessions also focus on a specific gross motor, hand-eye/foot-eye and/or balance activity to complement the sport component. Our programs are structured, with some components being repeated each week so that participants become familiar and comfortable with the routine.
RollaDome All Skate works towards developing a lifelong passion for physical activity and roller sports, decrease childhood obesity, increase confidence and prepare children for participation in school and the broader community.
We at RollaDome All Skate: –
- Introduce children of all ages from 4 years old, to a variety of roller sports in a structured, safe, inclusive environment.
- Engage children in the fact that sport and physical activity are fun.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills, coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries and proper hydration.
- Share the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
We maintain a low instructor to student ratio, so as to ensure that all participants receive a high level of attention and support. Our Coaches have (as a minimum) a Level 1 Coaching qualification a current enhanced DBS enhanced check a Safeguarding and Protecting Children certificate and extensive experience in teaching young children.